There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

In-Cavern Edition Ki-Mail

92 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger
Iscritto: 15 Nov 2011

Ok, so I just ki-mailed a copy TCP "In-Cavern" edition of the last week's news feed to all the major "active" members. I sorry you'll have to look at it in-cavern. In the future I'll post a copy here. There were some... issues...in it's development. I hand pruned everything down hoping it would fit. Babelbot still has unintended kinks (It doesn't recogize "!", also adds extra lines, extra spaces, and "..." to ki-mails. But, at least I didn't have to retype everything. Since even with my revisions, things were still too long, I decided to just use a gold old pair of hedge clippers. I was thinking future issues would be released on Mondays. If each of you could take a look at it and give me feedback.( Again, sorry you have to go into the cavern.) My Ki-changes took almost 2hrs. (Because I was learning how much "space" i have to work with.) I've also learned cut/pasting one paragraph at time drastically reduces the "copy errors", but is slightymore more time-counsuming intitally. (So it's a "coin-toss" on which method is faster.) Well, that's it from me. If/when it's approved I'd start issuing it tommorrow night when I get home work or Tues morning EST. Get back to me on this.

-Nev

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

Looks nice Nev!

btw, for exporting KiMails and KIpictures out of Uru you could find WhoM very useful.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Ok, so did some work this morning because I couldn't sleep. I Ki-mailed the items below to the Crier Team. Please discard the previous TCP (Nov.) I sent you. The updated first issue of the TCP is dated Dec 4th. All future TCP In-Cavern Editions will be dated for the Sunday before publication. (Because well, that's when I'll be writing them up!) If there is no objection, I have decided the TCP ICE will focus on "NEWS", while special events of a week ki-mails will be labeled SE. For this reason, I have also created two Ki-mails for the events happening this week for distribution. (Annabelle's 3rd Quest Release will also recieve a ki-mail if/when she gets back to me about an event posting on the Moula forums.) I'll let you know when this occurs Lastly, I recommened we change the name of the "Cavern Events" Ki-mail to "Recurring Cavern Events", removing the "Special Events" section. from the Ki-mail. (As they will now each have their own Ki-mails.)  At current, I'm still looking at starting to pass out the ICE either tonight or tommorrow morning at the latest. The items below are also "Reference Copies" should any Ki-mail editing occur. Please provide any feedback, thoughts, comments when you can. Thanks!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cavern Post (Dec 4th, 2011) In-Cavern Edition

(Click HERE & Press down arrow to scroll)

December 4, 2011; New Greeters Announcement! The GoG is back baby! (Submitted by Trekluver): As you might have heard by now, this January the Guild of Greeters are back! This signifies a new era of fandom in D’ni and is appealing and inviting to new players. What did Cyan say about all this? How will it all work? All former greeters are asked to return if they so desire to. All the info can be found on the MOULa forums. Now let’s make the New Greeters a prosperous guild!

December 2, 2011; Mysterium 2012 – Website & Dates! (Submitted by Leonardo):First off, Tanshin and OHB are working franticly on a new website, which will be out soon. Keep an eye out for it!  Next up, from survey results Mysterium 2012 will be held  August 3rd-5th in Seattle, WA.

November 30, 2011 ; Google Plus and Myst (Submitted by Leonardo):The Guild of Messengers is proud to announce that now there is a new GoMe page on Google Plus for spreading Myst news with even more people!

November 29, 2011; Improving the Ignore Function (Submitted by AgeExplorer): The prevailing atmosphere of URU has always been that of community. Most of the people we meet in the game are friendly and have come into cavern to meet new people and explore the wonderful Ages that we have all come to enjoy. Occasionally though…(Full Article Available Online)

November 28, 2011 UruObsession closing (Submitted by Marten):Dan'ni, site staff/admin of UruObsession, has posted an announcement that UO will be closing its doors.  UO has been one of the longest-running Uru-focused community sites. There is also a discussion at the Myst Online forums along with the suggestion that UO's forums should be archived.  

November 28, 2011; Reminder: UruBlogs is Moving (Submitted by Tweek):  As of December 7th 2011 UruBlogs will no longer be located at urublogs.com. Instead the site has moved to: blogs.dniexplorer.com.  Please update your bookmarks!

Full story articles can be viewed out-of-cavern here: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SE : Opening of The Rift

December 03, 2011, Special Event (Submitted by Nev’yn): Due to the multiple exciting announcements and amazing turnout at the All Guilds Meeting, Simon (Ki# 05495449 ) has requested an update. The orientation meeting will now be held Alexander Rush's Hood on Saturday, December 10 at 13:00 KI time (3:00pm US Eastern) for anyone interested in the project.

To sign up, send a KI message to Alexander Rush (Ki# 13924302).

Hope to see you there!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SE: Christmas Competition 2011

November 27, 2011; Special Event (Submitted by Nev'yn):

The Guild of Sleepers is organizing an in Cavern Christmas Competition. Everybody can participate! All the Rules and other Details of the Competition will be published on the Guild of Sleepers Forum at latest on Friday Evening December 2nd, 12:00 KI time/19:00 GMT. Contest dates are Dec 4th-14, with possible extension to the 21st.

To register via KI-mail send your Avatar name & KI # to Snoor'Max (KI #13114425).

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

Wow, good work! Sounds good.

Could you syncronize the Cavern Criers section of the Guild Business Book with the actual KiMails distributed by the Criers? :)

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I promise I'll get it at some point. I did make a minor change to them, just now however. (The reccuring thing.) Hmm...Do we have the budget to hire a guild secretary?  (I wonder if we could outsource this task...) Lol! Just kidding!!!

Edit: On a break, so I'm making the second call for comments and critiques!

Edit2: Thanks everyone for the all the positive feedback so far...Now making the final boarding call for notes, notations, and nay-sayers on the Ki-mail newletter!!!  (If there are any GoMe Messengers/Alumni who wish to be forwarded a copy, please alert me and I will do so as a "courtesy service"...meaning Marten, Szark, Rilo, Polgara, LP,  ect.)  

AgeExplorer
Ritratto di AgeExplorer
Cavern CrierMessenger
Iscritto: 9 Feb 2011

Wow this is very nice work Nev'yn. This is the first time anyone has done something like this.

Marten
Ritratto di Marten
Rel.to MaintainerMessenger
Iscritto: 8 Nov 2007

Actually, it is not the first time, but it has been so long since it happened that hardly anyone remembers... so it may as well be the first.

laugh LOL

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Hey, i've heard the "Christmas Competition 2011" event has been cancelled. But, no confirmation on either the Moul or Guild of Sleepers forums. How should I handle the situation?

Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

UHm, try to get a confirmation (you might have to PM someone involved). Remove it from the KImail when you have that confirmation/eventslist etc.

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

if it's been canceled it should be posted on the GoSleep forums: http://rel.to/gosleep

But I see no annoncement...try contacting Alien or max

Szark
Ritratto di Szark
Magazine moderatorMagazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 12 Gen 2008

Nev'yn wrote:

(If there are any GoMe Messengers/Alumni who wish to be forwarded a copy, please alert me and I will do so as a "courtesy service"...meaning Marten, Szark, Rilo, Polgara, LP,  ect.)  

Thanks but not at this point. You got me down the other day for the AGM and crashed after two hours and got frustrated. LOL Mind you I did enjoy the meeting and the crowd. Oh I haven't seen a crowd like that in years. No I didn't attend the Cavcon party.

Great work Nev on the KI-Mail, brings back memories, Marten I remember does that count. :D Nev you blow me away with what you are doing so soon, it reminds me of someone I once knew.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Hey eveyone! Polgara was able to confirm the event has been cancelled. Please discard the relevent Ki-mail. I will be updating mine to note the event has been cancelled. (So it will update the ones I've passed out.) Thanks everyone for your support!

-Nev

P.S. I'm also going to create a specail Ki-Mail on the Finding of the Lost Books for tommorrow.

Edit:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SI: Finding of the Lost Books of Birenni

Dec. 10th 2011, Historical Event/Special Issue (Submitted by Ne’yn):

The days were dark for the people of D’ni as the sickness killed so many, especially the young. Many Ages were written for the Guild of Healers, specifically in hopes of finding a cure for the disease somewhere else, but to no avail. Their King Behnashiren was even taken by the plague and finding no suitable heirs, left the throne to his uncle, Hemelin of the Guild of Healers. It was the Healers the public blamed for the sickness and at his coronation there was great sorrow and despair…

Angered at the lack of hope and faith of his people, Hemelin was determined to not only find a cure for his people, but also to return respect to his Guild. Convinced that a cure in one of the Healer Guild Ages, he had long encouraged the Healers to search them all. Now that he was King, he gave them no choice.

Hemelin too soon found himself ill and death was predicted. However, while on his death bed, he met the woman Lalen and a new love began to grow. This new love forged a new will to live and Hemelin eventually recovered as some were fortunate enough to do.

It was Lalen who discovered evidence of old Books to forgotten Healer Ages, and clues to their whereabouts that led to their discovery. In particular, one of these lost Books written by Birenni had provided Hemelin with the plant that would prove to be the cure. Six years later, led by Guild Master Jaysem of the Guild of Healers, and directed by King Hemelin, the plague was officially defeated. King Hemelin wed Lalen on that day and the celebration was unmatched. From that day forward, for many years, the celebrations were grand.

In later years, though still a day that many chose to wed, the day became known for the fire marble search. Fire marbles were hidden in homes and Ages throughout D’ni and the children were sent on searches for the marbles, reminding D’ni of the search…to find the cure for their people.

-From the D’ni Restoration Archive

DRA website:  http://drcarch.thecitadel.nl/

Special Note: A painting of Lalen can be seen in the Ae’gura Museum.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

On a unrealated note, I've tried doing "simple" editing of the AGM meeting summary. It's just too long...Instead I'm going to write an in-cavern update to the piece. I'll try to have it posted by Midnight EST so everyone has a chance to look it over. (But, I have have errands to run and dinner with a friend tonight, so no promises.) This means the posting may be as late as tommorrow before I head off to work. Anys, keep an eye out for it. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I just finished, Here ya' go...I'm off to dinner!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SI: All Guilds Meeting December 2011 

Dec 9th, 2011, News Update/Special Issue (Edited by Nev’yn):

Shorah, GoMe faithful!  With such an awesome group at the Dec. 2011 AGM, some may have still missed it, so here’s an updated scoop:

New Greeters:  The “New Greeters” are now setting up within the cavern, while their external website is up and running! Trekluver is also seeking to recruit members to his team, both newer explorers and more experienced Greeters alike! New Greeters website: http://newgreeters.openuru.org

Annabelle's Marker Quests: Veteran skydiver Annabelle’s 3rd & 4th quest releases where made available in the last two weeks. They were dubbed "The Grandiose Journey" and "Into Darkness".  Ask your local Cavern Crier for the Special Event Ki-mails!

Age Building: J'Kla and Lunanne went into detail about Age building, in order to remove the mystery and stigma surrounding it.  J'Kla related his own experiences in designing his Ages using Blender 2.49b, while Luna explained about the programming issues involved.

/Ignore Function: Gahlen (& Luna for technical questions)  shared the possible upgrades to /ignore function in URU. It is hoped different “levels” will be added…Not only would the offender’s chat disappear, but their avatar would become invisible and the offender also would not be able to see the player ignoring them, thus eliminating griefing significantly.  Adam/Hoikas of the Guild of Writers now has a “working” version being tested for possible inclusion into the game at a later date.

OpenUru.org: JWPlatt, Mac and rarified from OpenUru.org had a Q& A with explorers. Items discussed were their upcoming shard, plus game additions /fixes under development (including the upgraded ignore function). Applications for testers of their new shard to be taken soon.

Guild of Messengers: Lastly, Leonardo & crew discussed GoMe business.  The 1st edition of the new magazine The Cavern Post will hopefully be out this month. GoMe is also recruiting to reactivate the Cavern Criers within Ae’gura.

Full story: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Hey, sorry I've been kinda' busy this week. My case-study/(final exam) for my clincal psych course was today. I still have some client notes to write up, but they're not "due" until Monday @5pm EST. I'll have ki-mails writen up for distribution on the "NG Meeting", "Into Darkness", and "Nexus Star Wheel" either tonight or tommorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

@Doobes: I'll also try to do something for that fissure party, but we're cutting it kinda' close.

Edit: Each Ki-mail has been created, and passed to the various "CC" staff. I'm not copying them here because well, it was the simplest copy/paste job ever! I can just recopy the news feed if anyone makes changes.

Edit2: Just added a special Ki-mail for the Evening in the DMR event. I haven't heard back from Musica2, but did want to show GoMe's support of her(?) musical endevours. I'm now working a double tonight Noon-Midnight EST, so I won't be able to do any CC until tommorrow however. Leo/Luna, Doobes/AE, (oh and why not?) Marten...Can  one person from each timezone do a quick "circuit" in the city tonight? (Please, please, please!) I appreciate the help and support with this!!! TtyLaterz!

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

Great work Nev!

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I've placed a request for permission on the MOUL forums to create a "news post" and special event ki-mail for the Christmas Eve party. Just an FYI. 

EDIT: LC gave the "go ahead". A draft is now in the news feed. I'll be creating the ki-mail in a bit, after I have dinner.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Here's the Prologue & Heritage Night ki-mail*:

January 2nd, 2012; Special Event (Submitted by DimensionTravelerCalum):

(Click HERE & Press down arrow to scroll)

PROLOGUE & HERITAGE NIGHTS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

Featured in the UruObsession Hood on TWO SPECIAL SUNDAYS, January 8th & 15th at 12:00 KI-time.

Hosted by DimensionTravelerCalum (KI# 203751)

But that's not all!!! The thing You've all been waiting for!

Heritage Nights are coming back!

As usual they will cover the history of the First Season of MystOnline: UruLive.

They will be held in the Heritage Night Hood. Hosts may vary.
If you are interested in hosting:
Contact DimensionTravelerCalum via KI (# 203751)

Heritage Night Website: http://heritagenight.wordpress.com/

D'ni Location:
PROLOGUE NIGHTS/(January 8th & 15th): Uru Obsession Hood
ON & AFTER January 22nd: Heritage Night Hood
Date of the event: Repeats every week until Sat March 3rd, 2012

(*Nevyn's Note: That widget has made my job *SO* simple!!!)

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Now that I have a major "handle" on creating ki-mail and updating the workbooks, full ki-mails will no longer be posted here. Instead, they can be found in the Guildbooks. I'd like to thanks everyone for their patience during my "learning" period.  This thread will still be used for updates and alerts for Messengers doing Cavern Crier duties, for example:

The current "active" SE/(Special Edition) KI Mails are as follows: All Guilds Meeting Summary (Jan/2012) , Prologue/Heritage Night Special Sundays

Once we get a few more items in the news feed, I plan to create this month's ICE Cavern Post. Weirdly enough, I'm off Tues, so it's looking like it will come out around 10th again. (Wow!!! A once/month newletter in both the cavern and the online?!?) We are doing well!!

Lastly, please discard the following (an archive copy is still within the guild books): The Cavern Post (12/10/2012) ICE, All Guilds Meeting Summary (Dec/2011), Christmas Eve in the Cavern.  At your discretion, Annabelle's 4th Quest Release and Nexus Star Wheel Puzzle can also be discarded.

Thanks for your time!!!

@Doobes: I did the "best" I could with the AGM Summary this month...I hope it's ok! 

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I just added the "Sanctum"/(DMR Event) to the "active" SE: KI Mails for the CC. I will send a copy to the CC "team"  after I have dinner. Just an FYI.

EDIT: I have also updated the "Recurring Cavern Events" KI mail.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

The Cavern Post (Jan/2012) ICE has been created. If anyone thinks anything needs to be changed or added please let me know. Otherwise, I'll start distribution tonight.

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/book/ki-mail-cavern-post-jan2012-ice

EDIT: More news to add! Woot!!!

EDIT2 & 3: Changes completed. I managed to pass out copies in both CET and EST 8pm timeslots, so far. I'll also hit PSt in a bit! I also just finished with PST. All in all, quite a few (20 or so) explorers were interested in the various Ki-mails. It has been a very productive day for me, cavern-wise! On that note, I'm taking tommorrow "off" from in-cavern duties. If someone wants to do some Cavern Crier work in their "home" timezone, I'd appreciate it!!!

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

The cavern was sparsely populated tonight when I visited. Have been kinda' lax at CC duties this week. (As there's not much going on, other than the Minkata shard has the sparkly fix up and running, news-wise.) I did play around with adding Imager Posts to the GoMe produced kimails. (Which would be labled, "IP:") Unfortunately, there is just no way to fit the Recurring Events kimail to an IP. Perhaps I should just create a GoMe"advertisement"? It would list just GoMe data/contact info an explorer can send a ki-mail  to request the various GoMe kimails, plus the time of the AGM? Any thoughts/ideas?

@Leo/Luna: Perhaps I should create a special avatar to serve as the contact point? (GoMe_CC_Support, GoMe_Gopher, or something...)

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

Yes, IP are very limited, there is also the thing that it's hard for visitors to read them because the imager changes slide every X seconds and they cannot be "downloaded" to the KI.

I think it would be better to just use your avatar because it would be easier for you to keep an eye on the incoming requests. But if you want to keep them separate ok, just be sure the avatar's KiMails are checked regularly.

I would avoid creating a general GoMe avatar on a personal account. If you need a general GoMe avatar it should be created on a GoMe account, we already lost the "Guild of Messengers" avatar because Andros went away and it was on his account.

We have the guild@guildofmessengers.com account set up with one avatar, called "The Guild of Messengers", I just need to find its password. XD
If you need it let me know.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Well, the main reason I didn't wish to use my avatar is in the possiblity that I get multiple ki-mails and it deletes a large portion of the "regular" GoMe kimails. (I currently have them in my "Inbox" folder.) That folder is very easy/fast to access when interacting with explorers. Kimails in this folder also doesn't count against my avatar's "memory space". There have already been a few instances when I could not create another entry. (Hence why I keep things weeded out fairly regularly.) Right now i keep 2-3 "blank" ki-mails "at the ready" for cut/pasting from the widget to the ki via WhoM. (I've removed Babelbot from the process, except when I need to pass along a info/link in "real time" or talk with someone in another language.) I discovered I could use WhoM this way accidently...Simply because I didn't "know" no one had ever used WhoM in that manner before. (/shrug) This why I'm so "fast" at making ki-mails now.

Anys, back to my original premise, I'll use my avatar if you want. Or, I can just use the generic GoMe one. If I use mine, there may just come a point I'll have to resend the kimails back to my GoMe avatar from my "primary" avi. (/another shrug) Not a major issue, just tedious. On an unrelated note, I wish we could rename our folders to whatever we wanted instead of Age names. I'm sure there was an "idea" behind the current organizational process. That's being said, I really only use four folders: Inbox/("regular" GoMe ki-mails), Relto/(SE: Ki-mails), Bevin/("Works In Progress"), Nexus/(Other/Misc.)

I think Marten's idea of a Public/Shared Ki-folder is a good one, either on a "global" scale which anyone could access it contents, or one where I would walk up to another explorer request to "link" with their ki and access any kimails in their "public" folder. His other idea of a "permissions" is also valid in my opinion. Finally to add an idea of my own, perhaps instead of "blinking" the IP's could be "browsable" at an Explorer's "leisure". (Where each IP is one "page", and there would be a previous/next buttton to go back forth between pages....being able to download interesting items into your ki would be nice, too.) Another feature, (since the ki's seem to "synch" when we get near an Imanger), if multiple explorer's are using an Imager each person has thier own "instance" of the Imager Postings. I know I've now entered the realm of sci-fi in Uru mechanics, but perhaps such ideas will inspire somebody to built items along these lines someday.

Hmph...I went *way*  "off-topic"...But I finally had a time/[place to articulate  these ideas and put them down "on paper". That's all from me, for now! 

Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

Are you already using a "GoMe_*" avatar? Maybe you could use other folders instead of the inbox and don't put the WIP ones in game already, hmm. I'll ask around why such a restriction  is there in the first place and where it "counts" , there might be another solution :)

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I have sent a copy SE: "Memories of the Cavern" to each of the active Messengers. i plan to be in Krel at least an hour before the AGM to distribute copies to explorers. The GoH and Skydivers also possess copies and will be passing them along. I'm also going to pass a copy to LC and the RVG.

Lastly, please discard any other SE: Ki-mails. The anniversary week ki-mail in the only current active "Special Edition". i will update the guildbooks tonight to reflect this.

Please let me know if anyone has questions, comments, or suggestions.

EDIT: I did Cavern Crying in both EST & PST for the AGM. I also passed out many, many copies of the "Memories" event schedule. Lastly, I received multiple questions about the sparkly fix and update. I refered explorers to our website so they could access various links from there. I'm now going to read some before bed. I have *very* busy day tommorrow both in RL & "In-Cavern". Be seeing you!!!

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I have finally...*finally*...finished editing the "SE: AGM Summary (Feb/2012)". For various reason and events, I have also been in the cavern most of day  while doing so. I have done everything possible to keep to Leo's wording, but to make it "fit", I simply had to do some rewrites. I have fidgeted, fought, and finangled it  That being said, please "check over" the copy in the guildbooks. If it is acceptable, I'll send all the Criers team a copy sometime tommorrrow. (Nev'yn raises the clutched gopher plushie over his head.) I simply will not return to the cavern this night!!!

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Something just occurred to me:

Regarding the ULP ki-mail...Can I just "transition" everything to the matching GULP info? Or, do I need to create a completely new ki-mail?

(Nevyn's Note: No prizes for guessing which one I'm voting for!)

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

Nothing really changed in GULP, it's just more...uhm....friendly, so I'd say you can safely change ULP into ULP with no problems :D

EDIT: I checked the AGM KiMail. It's ok, I jus did a couple of grammar corrections

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

I'll copy/paste the changes into the Ki before I head home tonight. I really should start spell checking things via MSword, but by the time I get finished, my mind is simply mush. (Plus this past week has been...interesting...to say the least.) Thanks for taking care of it! I'll also make the changes to the [G]ULP.

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Just a few updates:

Please discard any anniversary week Ki-mails. I've added the "Study In Scarlet" event to the "active" SE: Kimails, the only other current one being a the AGM summary. It's actually time for me to create the newest issue of the CP:ICE, but I'd really like to mention the release of  online Cavern Post Issue #2 as the "lead" story. Also, if someone has any other upcoming news to impart, please PM me to let me know if/when you'll be adding it to the workflow.. I'd like to avoid too many revisions. Thanks!!!

On that note, it's now almost 9pm, and I've yet to have dinner. Time to head off!

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn

Nev'yn wrote:
Your idea does sound reasonable to me. Perhaps GoMe could also add a special ki-mail to the ones the Cavern Criers carry for our encounters with new explorers? A "hope you never have to use this, but....", so to speak.

The GoMe team will have to discuss this, of course. (And someone will have to forward the tutorial to me, so I can create said ki-mail.) This may be only a small step in educating people to their "cavern rights" and in solving the problem. But, that being said, every project must start somewhere.

Full discussion thread: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25460&start=45&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

After a conversation in IRC with Leo, I've done some revising of the KI Distribtion List, and associated KI Mails. This change was brought about due to the above discussion on the MOULa forums. Of particular interest would be the new "About Cyan Worlds" taken direcrtly from their profile page at www.cyanworlds.com. I also added "Handling Problem Explorers" by copying veralun's post "What to do..." in the Info/Resource section, also on the MOULa forums.

If one reviews the changes, you will notice these new KI Mails are under a new tab/placeholder called "Special Topics" which also holds info on the Cavcon Meter. I took the liberty to "reconfigure" the Distribution List to help it "flow" by grouping various Ki Mail categories, in case we wish to add further Ki Mails. This way an explorer can request all the KI Mails of the category, or an individual one. I tried to make the Categories pretty self-explanitory, but did copy the old descriptions, where appropriate.

A few other *DRAFT* KI Mails were also added. Please review these as you have time available, and post your constructive comments to the proposed changes.

Thanks so much for your time and attention everyone! 

For ease of use, here's the link to the KI Mails:

http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/book/cavern-criers-ki-mails